Happy Wednesday! Keeping with my 2017 makeup resolutions, I made sure to wake up extra early so I could do a look more complicated than my usual neutral grab & go.
This one isn’t so much an Eyeshadow Roulette (as I have yet to wrangle all my eyeshadows into a spreadsheet) but more of a color challenge! It’s a bit inspired by all those gorgeous warm toned Modern Renaissance looks that are everywhere nowadays!
Ignore how tired I look- it’s week two of my cold that won’t go away
Details under the cut.
- (not that you can tell but-) NARS Siberia, Tarte Shape Tape in Fair
- Notoriously Morbid So Goes My Nation on brow bone/ base
- Shiro Free Elf crease / outer lid
- teensy bit of Femme Fatale Candied Apple blended all over
- Hello Waffle Enchanted sticky base
- Notoriously Morbid Nearly Headless Nick patted over
- Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara
And of course once I put my glasses on you could barely see the look, haha.
I can’t wait for my cold to go away so I can wear my contacts again without watery eyes getting in the way 🙂
Have you done any wonderful warm toned looks lately? Link me in the comments below!