Hey everyone! I’m back (so soon!) with another long indie swatch post. Since tomorrow is Darling Girl‘s Pink Friday sale I thought it would be good to swatch my whole DG collection for you guys 🙂
I hauled a lot when she was doing a sale plus she was discontinuing some items. I wanted to grab some things before they were gone forever (I’m always a sucker for LE stuff). I bought the entire Charmed themed collection as well as some random others.
There are ten shadows in the My Three Witches collection. Since this is discontinued, I won’t spend too much time on them. They might show up in sales / destashes especially on reddit’s IndieMakeupAndMore sometime 🙂
These swatches were taking on a grey day, so they’re a bit brighter in real life. Swatches are over ~nc10/15 skin on theBalm Put a Lid On It! primer.
- Blinded By The Whitelighter — bright shiny silver
- Painted World — blue pewter silver
- Just Harried — champagne shimmer with silver blue sparks
- The Apocalypse, Not — tarnished gold metallic
- Scry Harder — light gunmetal taupe sparkle
- Witch Way Now — pink taupe shimmer
- Hell Hath No Fury — rich burgundy shimmer
- Woggy — medium sparkly brown
- Love’s a Witch — pink bronze
- Re-Witched — yellow gold sparkle
Favorite of the bunch is the easy to use neutrals Just Harried and Scry Harder.
I also added in the GWP I got, Cinderf*ckingella as well as an AWESOME lip gloss; Faerie Wings.
Faerie Wings is a mauve with a strong blue shimmer. It’s a twist up type of gloss container. If you get anything from the Pink Friday sale, make it this! It’s comfortable and beautiful; my swatch does it no justice.
Faerie Wings is seriously pretty and the blue shimmer makes it more unique than just another MLBB gloss!
The next bunch of shadows…
This bunch includes:
- Blushing Rose — rose gold semi loose powder
- Los Angelitos — sheer white gold shimmer
- Mischievous — rosy plum with blue shift
- Demeter — light green with gold tone
- Jeweled Taupe — super sparkly warm taupe
- Basket Case — lilac / blue duochrome
- You B*tch! — green with blue iridescence
- Hello Clarice — deep blurple shimmer
- Mary Janes — warm tan with blue shimmer
- Ghoul School — dusty purple with blue shimmer
- Forget Me Nots — baby pink with strong gold sheen
- Sirena — dusty plum with bright blue sparks
- Persuasion — pinky purple with gold glitter
Basket Case miiight be my favorite thing ever.
Los Angelitos is sadly very sheer. It would be a nice highlight shade or even an actual highlighter though!
Forget Me Nots would be a beautiful blush too!
There are some really gorgeous shades in the bunch! If you’re looking for Pink Friday recommendations, I fully endorse any of her Spectral Shifts with special attention to Forget Me Nots, any Balm Glosses, Persuasion, Jeweled Taupe, and Basket Case if you can still get that one!
I hope this was helpful to all those thinking about Pink Friday 🙂
til later lovelies,