I hope everyone is having a good week so far! Today I have a face of the day / eye of the day photo for you! I’m trying to do a “no repeat” Novemeber sort of thing and use everything in my collection at least once. I have so many eyeshadows and lipsticks that I tend to default to my favorite ones. Forcing myself to do a unique look every day will help me really use all my products, discover hidden gems, and help me find which things I can destash 🙂
It just happened to be mostly indies today, with the exception of my lip color.
The sun did neat things to my hair, haha.
And a close up of the eye look:
I pretty much grabbed colors at random, going for a sort of simple autumn sunset type of look.
- Too Faced shadow insurance Candlelight (trying to pan it)
- Geek Chic Cosmetics Morningstar all over lid
- Aromaleigh Password Protected on outer lid /crease
- Ulta Gel Eyeliner in Bronze
- OCC eyeliner in Feathered on waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Pumpkin & Poppy Michelle cream contour
- ColourPop Highly Waisted highlighter
- Sonia Kashuk lip crayon in Mulberry on lips
I kind of like it, considering I grabbed eyeshadows blindly from my collection! 🙂 Both the Aromaleigh and Geek Chic have strong gold shimmer to them so I think it helped them blend nicely together.
Have you done a makeup look lately that turned out better than expected? Let’s chat in the comemnts!
til later lovelies,