HAPPY SATURDAY! It’s been a long week at château Swatchlette (haha) so I’m very glad to have a little time off. I do work weekends, but Saturdays are still my most open day of the week 🙂
I decided to a fun post today and answer questions about LIPSTICKS! These are my true kryptonite (well, that and metallic eyeshadow) and I have enough to last my whole lifetime. So of course the lipstick tag seems the perfect thing to answer.
The Lipstick Tag Questions:
- How many lipsticks do you own? Oh jeez, do I have to answer? (*sweats nervously*) I have waaay too many, but I’m working really hard to destash & reorganize!
- What was your first ever lipstick? I honestly can’t remember! Probably a Wet’n’Wild bright pink or red that I got for one of my first dance shows.
- What is your most worn lipstick? Again, I have nooo idea. I rarely wear the same one two days in a row. Although I will say that Clinique Sweet Pop got a lot of use before it got too into fall weather.
- What is your favorite lipstick brand? So hard to say! Besame probably for their comfortable mattes, Clinique for their Pop line of creamy mattes, Kat Von D for liquid lipstick.
- What is your favorite finish? Matte all the waaaay 😀 I like the new “modern mattes” that we’ve been seeing lately, with the Clinique’s or even the Urban Decay Matte Revolution, where its more of a natural matte and not a dry-as-the-desert matte.
- What is the last lipstick you bought? AFK Witches Made of Wood. I just bought myself a back up! Non-indie, it was Butter London Old Blighty, Toff, and Ruby Murray that I bought during Ulta’s big sale.
- How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? I just cleaned it out so now it’s only lip balm (two of them). Before there were only two tinted lip balms (Fresh Sugar and ColourPop Tiger) because I rarely touch up my makeup in the middle of the day.
- What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip? I can’t possibly choose amongst my red lipstick hoard, haha. Lately I’ve been wearing a lot of Nars Mascate because I’m trying to pan it (so hard to do!)
- How do you store your lipsticks? I have those ubiquitous lipstick divider acrylic storage things as well as acrylic rectangle containers from the Container Store.
- What lip products are you currently lusting over? (I’m going to go check my Sephora ❤ List for this, haha.) More of the Besame lipsticks, the Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy (I want Reckless or Irresistible), Kat Von D Magick, Marc Jacobs So Sofia, etc. etc. etc. There are so many I lust after but can’t really justify since I know I probably have dupes. Once I reorganize all my makeup I might let myself get one from my wishlist 😉
This was fun 🙂 I tag anyone who hasn’t answered one of these yet!
til later lovelies,