Happy Sunday everyone! Today I had some fun doing a 60s style look 🙂 It’s mostly inspired by the glamorous Victoria from the film “The Man from UNCLE” with a dash of Gaby as well. This is a really easy Halloween look to do, since it’s more of a period style than a crazy full-out costume. If you’re looking for some 60s makeup inspiration, read on!
This was done with a mix of indies and mainstream makeup.
I really enjoyed this movie, partially because of the fun plot, and partially because of the gorgeous style! Just look at these photos of one of the characters, Victoria.
So stylish! I really wanted to capture that black & white makeup and style she has going on.
Obviously the eyeliner was the most important part. Everything else was more ‘natural’ compared to the eye look.
Oh and P.S. the cute earrings are from Maison Magnolia on etsy 🙂
- OCC Feathered (white) eyeliner on waterline
- MUFE Matte Black eyeliner
- GeekChic Cosmetics “Baby” eyeshadow (matte black) over the eyeliner to deepen it
- Silk Naturals “Bone” eyeshadow (matte cream white) all over lid and browbone
- MAC Copperplate and Inglot 339 in crease
- a bit of GeekChic “Baby” in crease as well
- Sephora falsies in “Extravagant”
- Butter London Iconoclast mascara
- Etherealle highlight powder in “Stark” (matte white cream)
- Silk Naturals “Maybe Baby” blush
- Pumpkin & Poppy “Oak Bark” contour powder
- Nars Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
- Clinique Sweet Pop lipstick
- as well as a little Shiro Amortentia lipgloss to deepen the pink color
YAY so easy! Also cute, very cute. A toned down version of this would be cute for everyday 🙂
til later lovelies,