Hi guys! Happy Sunday 🙂
I do have the rest of the Shiro Harry Potter collection for you guys soon! I was waiting to get the rest of the glosses in the mail so that I could show you guys all five glosses as well as the Chocolate Frog duo.
In the meantime, I’m happy to show you guys an EOTD using the new Shiro colors. These eye shadows are perfect for autumn!
I’m not going to lie; I picked a bunch of the colors at random (from part 1 and 2), not really knowing how it would turn out. But I really love it; it feels very fall!
- Free Elf as a base in the crease/outer lid (who knew matte mustard would work on me!?)
- That’s Chess! in the crease and main lid
- Too Big to be Allowed to deepen the v and smudged under the eye
- Wizard Wheezes on the lid (over Pixie Epoxy sticky base)
- for fun I threw on some Constant Vigilance on the outer lid over Wizard Wheezes
- and a bit of You’re Just as Sane as I Am as a highlight
It’s like a fiery sparkly brown eye look and I love it. These Shiro shadows are quickly becoming my favorites.
I’ll have the rest of the collection swatches up for you soon 🙂
til later lovelies,