XOXO to the amazing sweetheart Dora to nominated me! This is so epic 🙂 (and bonus points- I love Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants so this is extra awesome to me).
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Here were Dora’s Questions for me~
1. What is one beauty product you can’t leave the house without? – As much as I love lipstick I would die without mascara on my eyes! I’m so used to wearing mascara now that my eyes look tired without it.
2. If you could only do one part of your makeup routine (eg: eyes, lips, face), what would it be? – If I was forced to only have time for one, it’d always be foundation. Pretty skin always looks good!
3. Winged or not winged liner? – WINGED always and forever
4. Favourite highstreet foundation? – I haven’t done a lot of delving into higher end foundations but I’m loving my Urban Decay Naked Skin in 0.5. It is so hard to find foundation pale enough for me, and this one is pretty close.
5. Do you apply foundation with a brush or a sponge? – Ahahaha I am horribly inconsistent and always looking for a new tool! I used to pat on with a brush and blend with a sponge; and then I switched to a blender brush; and then just a sponge; and lately since I’ve been rushing through my routine I’ve used my fingers. Oops.
6. Favourite everyday mascara? – I have a thousand mini mascaras I use but lately I’ve been loving Rollerlash or Better Than Sex.
7. What is your favorite type of post to write? – Anything lipstick related!!
8. Do your friends/colleagues/family know about your blog? – I think they’re peripherally aware of it, and that I love makeup, but honestly there’s a few people I hope never find me online because they’re definitely the type to be like ‘why do you have so much makeup???’. My response is just ‘because I LOVE IT!’.
9. Which part of your makeup routine is your least favorite? – Probably all the foundation and face layers. Depending on the day, my rosacea redness could be terrible or barely there and trying to achieve that impossible clear face always feels like a challenge, haha.
10. One store you never skip when you go shopping? Probably Ulta. It’s near my fave fabric store and my big Target so it is perfect to duck in and duck out, especially to check out their clearance rack. I never go in and leave empty handed!
My questions for you all are:
- Shoes or lipstick?
- If you could live in another country, where would you choose?
- What are you most inspired by when creating a makeup look? (like do you find inspiration in movies, other bloggers, youtube tutorials, etc.)
- What is your favorite hidden gem in your makeup collection that some people may have never heard of?
- If you had to describe your style in one word, what would it be?
- What is your favorite indie brand?
- Favorite movie?
- Sparkles or matte?
- One thing you always bring with when travelling?
- Favorite month in the year?
Thanks so much for reading! This was fun~
til later lovelies,